Please note: We cannot answer specific adult social care queries regarding people's care. Please contact the Surrey County Council Information and advice line.
Adult Social Care Information and advice
- Availability: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Telephone: 0300 200 1005
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 200 1005
- SMS: 07527 182 861 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
- VRS: Sign Language Video Relay Service
Out of hours emergency
For emergency situations outside our standard lines hours.
- Telephone: 01483 517 898
- Email: email@example.com
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 01483 517898
- SMS: 07800 000 388 (for the deaf or hard of hearing)
In an emergency, always dial 999.
Other agencies who may be able to help:
- The Silver Line: 0800 470 8090 - a confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
- ChildLine: 0800 1111 - a 24 hour private and confidential helpline for children
- Samaritans: 116 123 - a 24 hour emotional support helpline (free to call)
- Sane Emotional Support: 0845 767 8000 - provides crisis support (6pm to 11pm 7 days a week)
- Mental Health Crisis helpline (Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust):
- Telephone: 0300 456 8342
- SMS: 07717 989 8342
- Textphone (via Text Relay): 18001 0300 456 8342
If you have a question you can contact Connect to Support Surrey admin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.